We are delighted to confirm it is our intention to open from 27th April.
In order to comply with Scottish government regulations we will initially be operating as follows:
- Lunch will be served from 12.00 pm with last reservations at 1.30pm.
- Dinner will be served from 5.45pm
- Suites are available to book from 27th April
- You are permitted to dine for no longer than a two hour period
- Currently alcohol may not be served in the restaurant
- Non residents are not permitted in the restaurant beyond the 8pm curfew
Due to these regulations we will not be able to serve more than four courses at lunch or dinner meaning our tasting menu will not be available
We continue as always to open Tuesday – Saturday (closed Sunday, Monday